Thursday, April 9, 2015

If The Earth Is Hollow It Makes A Big Difference

Please go to page 1 on the right side of this page for my reasons for believing the earth is hollow and what difference it makes in interpreting scripture.

Watch September 13th, 2015. Something is coming. Some think it is an asteroid hit but I don't think so. From what I understand the asteroid doesn't come until 6 to 8 months before Christ returns.
Others say nuclear. That is quite possible considering the NWO agenda. Was it about a year ago that 5 nukes turned up missing. If you have never watched the series Jericho I highly recommend it. The series was cut off suddenly and I wonder sometimes if it was a little to close to reality.

Well have fun seeking truth and hold on to Jesus or you will never find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment